Published: January 7th, 2018
- No purchase necessary. Purchase does not enhance chance of winning
- Contests are on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/swakembroidery/
- Void where prohibited.
- SWAK Embroidery rulings are final and binding.
- Winners determined by random drawing picker from all valid entries or first correct answer, whichever rules are in play for the specific contest.
- Odds of winning are determined by amount of valid entries received.
- Winner must have a valid account with SWAK Embroidery (SWAK) in order to receive the prize. Prize will be added to Winner's account library.
- Winners can only win once every 3 months.
- The Contest hosted by SWAK Embroidery is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Employees of SWAK Embroidery ("SWAK"), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contests.
- By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless SWAK Embroidery and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, embroidery machine or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Your company name] reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. SWAK Embroidery has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, SWAK Embroidery reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by an online random winner picker and chosen from all eligible entries under the supervision of SWAK Embroidery. Winner will be notified by Facebook Messenger and/or "tagging" in the contest Facebook post within five (3) days following selection of Winner. *Winner must respond with email address associated with their SWAK Embroidery account so prize can be added. Failure to respond within 5 days of notification of winning (Messenger or "tagging") will result in forfeiture of prize. SWAK Embroidery shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within (5) days from the time award notification was sent the prize may be forfeited. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SWAK EMBROIDERY‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for SWAK Embroidery to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- The Winner(s) of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive a specific prize, announced at the time of the contest. Actual value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by SWAK Embroidery and the vendor who donated it. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at SWAK Embroidery's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for SWAK Embroidery to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of SWAK Embroidery.
- By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of SWAK Embroidery as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.