Published: June 28th, 2017
- All designs sold on SWAKembroidery are for use on computerized embroidery machines only.
- All designs are zipped. You must be able to unzip the folders in order to use the designs.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email from us please check your other email folders.
Because there are links in the emails, some email providers block them.
AOL and Yahoo often block these emails or send them to your spam folder.
We recommend Gmail for ease of use in receiving our emails.
- Due to the nature of digital files, there are no refunds.
Please be sure you choose the correct design size for your specific machine/hoops.
- If you have any questions or problems please contact us at email@example.com.
We are always happy to help.
- If you are experiencing trouble downloading designs from the links, please try these options:
- Try using a different browser
- Clear your cache/cookies
- *Right* click on the link and choose "Save As" from the menu that comes up.
- Custom names are often shown in photos in design listings and are for example only. No alphabets/names are included or implied with those listings.
- Points: You will earn points with each order.
Details are on each design page under the "Add to Cart" area.
Once you have enough points to pay for an order you will see the option to "pay with points" in the checkout system.
Until then, you will not have that option at checkout.
If you have enough points to pay for one design we recommend that you only put that design into the cart so the payment option will appear.
- Sizes listed in product titles refer to the basic hoop size needed to stitch out the design. Please refer to listing description area for actual size of design.
- Don't see your format? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to convert for you.
- We accept the following payments: Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- Designs are available in your account library immediately after purchase.