Click here to see all designs by
Sew Cute and Quirky
Most of us don’t leave the house without our phones, and for those occasions you don’t want to take your whole purse along, this cute wristlet pouch is a great solution. Slide your cellphone in the front pocket and essentials in the zippered pocket. Just grab it, toss in your phone, keys and wallet and you’re good to go. This cellphone wristlet can be made to give as a gift for that person on the go or make one for yourself to use for a quick trip to the store.
Finished Size: 5” H x 8 1⁄4 ” W excluding wristlet strap Supply List:
• One Fat Quarter – Neutral Fabric for the exterior of the bag and interior of bag if desired
• One Fat Quarter – (Optional) Coordinating or contrasting fabric for the interior of the bag
• NineFabricScrapsof11⁄2“x10”inlengthmaximum(2-2”long,2-41⁄2“long,2-61⁄2”long,2-9” long, 1-10” long) **The fabric strips can be any combination of fabric colors you choose. They can be monotone, rainbow, coordinating or contrasting fabrics.
Or Alternatively: Instead of using strips for the front cellphone pocket, one - 5 1⁄2” x 7 1⁄2” piece of fabric can be used.
• 1⁄2 yard of 20” wide Mid or Light weight woven fusible stabilizer (I use Pellon Shapeflex 101.)
• 1⁄4 yard (Or scrap of 7 1⁄2 “ x 5 1⁄2 “) of one sided fusible structured stabilizer (I use Pellon Décor
• 1 – 1⁄2 “ Lobster clasp or Swivel Clasp/Trigger Hook
• 1 – 10” #3 zipper or longer (Cut to length)
• 1 – 7 1⁄2 “ x 5 1⁄2 “ piece of Foundation paper (Alternatives: Parchment Paper/Printer Paper)
• CAM Snap Assembly Set (Alternative -Hook and Loop Tape 1”x 1⁄2” long)
Notions: Standard foot, zipper foot, coordinating thread, fabric marking pen or chalk, rotary cutter, cutting mat, scissors, clips or pins, 90/16 or 100/16 needle. A bias tape maker is useful but not necessary.