Click here to see all designs by
Sew Cute and Quirky
These fun and easy envelopes are perfect to put candies, treats, small gifts and money inside. They are quick to make and beginner friendly for new sewers. They can be made for all seasons and holidays or events. Everyone will love a homemade gift with a small treat inside. They are thoughtful, cute and take no time to make.
Finished Size: 4” H x 5 1⁄2” W (Flap folded over when measured)
Materials for : Two fabric envelopes with clear vinyl window
• One: Fat eighth or half of a fat quarter (Exterior fabric)
• One: Fat eighth or half of a fat quarter (Interior fabric)
• 4” x 12” Clear vinyl (16 gage or less)
• 7” x WOF (Width of fabric) Woven one sided fusible interfacing (Pellon 101 Shape Flex used in the sample.)
• Two Hook and Loop Tape Sets (3/4” x 1” Velcro) or button and button hole or KAM Snaps (The snaps can pull a bit much on the vinyl.)
• Coordinating threads
**Alternatively: Scraps can be used for this project if they are large enough.
Notions: Standard foot, coordinating thread, rotary cutter, cutting mat, ruler, scissors, clips or pins, 80/12 needle.