Sew Cute and Quirky is giving 21% off all purchases! Promotion ends on 01/31/2021.
Click here to see all designs by
Sew Cute and Quirky
Make this cute and quick cork wristlet pattern. It has a detachable wristlet strap, top zip closure and inside pocket.
**This wristlet shown features Tula Pink Disco Kitty Fabric by FreeSpirit Fabrics.
Finished Bag Size: 9” length x 6” height (Bag shown in picture used cotton fabric and cork on the outside and cotton fabric for the inside of the bag.).
Materials Needed: (If you have directional fabric or cork, you may need more fabric or cork than stated.)
If your machine has difficulty going through 4 layers of cork for the bag and wristlet D-ring strap loop, you can use fabric instead.
● 1 - Fat Quarter of fabric for interior/lining
● 1 - Fat 8th of fabric for main exterior/outside of bag
● 1 - Fat Quarter of sewable cork
● 1⁄2” yard of 20” wide Woven Fusible interfacing
● 1 - 8” or longer #3 zipper to be cut if longer than 8”(Preferably use an 8” zipper so that you do not have to run over the zipper when sewing).
● 1- 3⁄4”D-ring
● 1 - 3⁄4” lobster clasp
**If using all fabric for the outer bag, sew in foam can be used for stability and would be basted to the outer fabric portion of the bag. Cork does not need the sew in foam as it has more structure than cotton fabric.