Click here to see all designs by
Sew Cute and Quirky
This over the shoulder bag is great to wear for an evening out or a fun day at the park. It has several pockets to store cosmetics, a cell phone and so much more. There are two options for inside pockets. Four sidewall pockets or two side wall pockets and a zippered side pocket. It is perfect . This bag has a zippered top closure and long straps to carry over your shoulder. Instructions include full color pictures. **This bag features Ruby Star Society FreeSpirit Fabrics.
Finished Bag Size: 10” length x 8” height x 4 ” width (Bag shown in picture used cotton fabric outer and inner.)
Materials Needed: If you have directional fabric, you may need more fabric than stated. If cork or leather is used for the outer bag, supply list will need to be adjusted in accordance with the width available for cork or leather.
● 1 Yard of fabric for interior/lining, straps and gusset
● 1 - Fat Quarter of fabric for main exterior/outside of bag
● 1⁄2 Yard of Sew In or Single Sided Fusible Foam (** You may not need this if using cork, vinyl, canvas or denim) Used for gusset and side panels
● 1 1⁄2 Yards of 20” wide Woven Fusible interfacing (ShapeFlex)
● 12” Pattern tracing paper or muslin (Used to trace full pattern from included pattern piece.
● 1 12” Zipper or longer (For Zipper Closure)
● Optional: 1 7” zipper (For optional interior side zip pocket.