Click here to see all designs by
Sew Cute and Quirky
Special price through 6/30/20!
Enjoy making this quick and fun project for friends and family. It’s great to give and fill with goodies during 4th of July and Veteran’s day or have a fun red, white and blue party. Make several to give to military, policemen, firemen or their spouses. Learn to put in a zipper and piece fabric with full color pictures and detailed instructions.
Finished Bag Size: 9” length x 5” height x (Bag shown in picture used cotton fabric outer and inner.)
This project is fat eighth friendly or scrap happy friendly.
● 1 fat eighth of White fabric (18” x 10”)
● 1 fat eighth of Blue fabric (18” x 10”)
● 1 fat eighth of Red fabric (18” x 10”)
● 7” of 20” width of Pellon Shape Flex Woven Interfacing
** There will be a remainder of extra fabric to make a second zippered pouch.
● 1 - #3 Nylon Zipper (10” or longer)