Sew Cute and Quirky is giving 25% off all purchases! Promotion ends on 05/31/2021.
Click here to see all designs by
Sew Cute and Quirky
Enjoy making this quick and fun project for friends and family. It’s great to give and fill with goodies during 4th of July and Veteran’s day or have a fun red, white and blue party. Make several to give to military, policemen, firemen or their spouses. Learn to put in a zipper and piece fabric with full color pictures and detailed instructions.
Finished Bag Size: 9” length x 5” height x (Bag shown in picture used cotton fabric outer and inner.)
This project is fat eighth friendly or scrap happy friendly.
● 1 fat eighth of White fabric (18” x 10”)
● 1 fat eighth of Blue fabric (18” x 10”)
● 1 fat eighth of Red fabric (18” x 10”)
● 7” of 20” width of Pellon Shape Flex Woven Interfacing
** There will be a remainder of extra fabric to make a second zippered pouch.
● 1 - #3 Nylon Zipper (10” or longer)